NATIONAL LAND AGENCY
INVITATION TO TENDER FOR THE
PROVISION OF SECURITY SERVICES (7 LOTS)
The National Land Agency invites sealed Tenders from suitably qualified Security Contractors for the Provision of Security Services at several of its offices as follows:
· Lot 1 – Corporate Office, 8 Ardenne Road, Kingston 10
· Lot 2 – Estate Management Complex, 20 North Street, Kingston
· Lot 3 – Land Titles Division, 93 Hanover Street, Kingston
· Lot 4 – Surveys & Mapping Complex, 23½ Charles Street, Kingston
· Lot 5 – South Region Office, 5½ Caledonia Road, Mandeville
· Lot 6 – West Region Office, 3 Federal Avenue, Montego Bay
· Lot 7 – Knutsford Manor Apartment Complex (Government Property),
19 Oxford Road, Kingston 5
Bidders may submit bids on individual Lot or on multiple Lots.
The contract duration is two (2) years.
Bidding will be conducted through the Local Competitive Bidding (LCB) Procedures stipulated in the Government of Jamaica Handbook of Public Sector Procurement Procedures are open to suitably-qualified service providers in Jamaica.
Bidders must possess the following to be Eligible for Consideration:
· Up-to-date Tax Compliance Letter (TCL) or Tax Compliance Certificate (TCC) if current/not expired;
· Proof of registration with the National Contracts Commission (NCC) in the category of Safety and Security Services;
· Proof of registration with the Private Security Regulation Authority (PSRA);
· Proof of Public Liability Insurance with a minimum coverage of J$10 Million for any one incident;
Collection of Bid Documents
Tender documents may be collected during the period February 8-17, 2017 between the hours of 9:00 a.m. and 3:00 p.m. Monday to Friday, at the National Land Agency, 8 Ardenne Road, Kingston 10 after payment of a non-refundable fee of J$2,500.00 payable in Manager’s cheque to the National Land Agency or in cash. Tender documents can thereafter be collected from:
The Procurement Officer
National Land Agency
8 Ardenne Road
Deadline for Submission of Bids
Completed Tenders, sealed and labeled “Tender for the Provision of Security Services to the NLA – Lot No(s). _____” must be deposited in the Tender Box located in the National Land Agency’s Customer Service Unit, 8 Ardenne Road, Kingston 10 no later than 11:00 a.m. on Thursday, March 9, 2017.
Opening of Tenders will take place at 11:15 a.m. on March 9, 2017 in the Conference Room at 8 Ardenne Road in the presence of the Agency’s representatives and bidders’ representative(s) who choose to attend.
The National Land Agency does not bind itself to accept the lowest or any Tender and also reserves the right to cancel the tender process at any stage without incurring any liability.