The National Land Agency invites sealed Tenders for the procurement of:
Seven (7) Total Stations
Bidding will be conducted through the Local Competitive Bidding (LCB) Procedures stipulated in the Government of Jamaica Handbook of Public Sector Procurement Procedures are open to suitably-qualified suppliers in Jamaica.
Bidders must possess the following to be eligible for consideration (pre-requisite):
1. A copy of an up-to-date Tax Compliance Letter (TCL) or a copy of the Tax Compliance Certificate (TCC), if current/not expired;
2. A copy of an up-to-date National Contracts Commission (NCC) Registration Letter as a supplier in any one of the following categories:
· Information Technology Services (specializing in Geographical Information Systems (GIS) and Global Positioning Systems (GPS);
· Computers and Supplies (specializing in computers, tablets, GPS, GPS Accessories and UPS);
· General Supplies (specializing in Survey Equipment and Accessories);
· General Supplies (specializing in GPS/GIS/Survey Equipment and Accessories).
Collection of Bid Documents
Tender documents may be collected during the period February 1-10, 2017 between 9:00 a.m. and 3:00 p.m. at 8 Ardenne Road, Kingston 10 after payment of a non-refundable fee of J$2,000.00 in cash or Manager’s cheque payable to the National Land Agency. Bid documents are to be collected from:
The Procurement Officer
National Land Agency
8 Ardenne Road
Deadline for Submission of Bids
Completed Tenders, sealed and labeled “Tender for the Procurement of Seven (7) Total Stations” must be deposited in the Tender Box located in the National Land Agency’s Customer Service Unit, 8 Ardenne Road, Kingston 10 no later than 11:00 a.m. on February 28, 2017.
Opening of Tenders will take place at 11:15 a.m. on February 28, 2017 in the Conference Room at 8 Ardenne Road in the presence of the Agency’s representatives and bidders’ representative(s) who choose to attend.
The National Land Agency does not bind itself to accept the lowest or any Tender and also reserves the right to cancel the tender process at any stage without incurring any liability.