Suitably qualified persons are invited to fill the following posts within the Land Titles Division, National Land Agency.
CUSTOMER SERVICE OFFICER – 2 POSTS
The successful candidates will report to the Customer Service Supervisor
Salary Range: $1,068,258.00 - $1,142,027.00 p.a.
To provide assistance to customers transacting business with the Agency and disseminates information to customers and the general public on the services and products provided by the Agency.
- Processes customer requests in keeping with standard procedures
- Receipt and route incoming calls to relevant sections/persons in cases where assistance cannot be provided by the Customer Service Unit
- Processes requests from customers via telephone and ensures that assistance is provided in a timely manner.
- Provides assistance to customers using the internet-based services
- Accepts survey plans for pre-checking
- Assesses documents submitted for lodgement and ensures that the documents meet prerequisites of the relevant Acts
- Facilitates general and specific search requests for clients
- Assist with the updating of data for monthly reports and the drafting and checking of all memorandum express/expedition matters
The post-holder should be able to demonstrate:
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with strong interpersonal skills
- Good planning, organizing and problem solving skills
- Good time management skills and the ability to work under pressure
- Excellent team spirit
- Politeness, courtesy and tact are demonstrated in dealing with customers
- Sound work ethics
- Ability to work effectively in a highly stressed environment
Minimum Required Qualifications and Experience:
- Tertiary level certificate in Business Administration Studies/Communication or related field
- Five (5) CXC/GCE O’Level subjects including English Language and a numeric subject.
- Two (2) years related working experience
- Knowledge of the Titles Act, The Registration of (Strata) Titles and the principles of land registration of convenyancing
- Training in Customer Service
- Paralegal Diploma/Certificate
Letter of application accompanied by a résumé should be submitted no later than
Friday, March 1, 2019 to:
The Director, Human Resource Management & Development
National Land Agency
8 Ardenne Road
We appreciate all responses but only short-listed applicants will be contacted.