Suitably qualified persons are invited to fill the following posts within the Estate Management Division, National Land Agency.
SECRETARY – WEST REGION
The successful candidates will report to the Regional Lands Officer
Salary Range: $887,963.00 - $952,291.00 p.a.
To provides Secretarial support to the Regional Lands Officer for the efficient operations of the Region.
Technical/ Professional Responsibilities
- Processes incoming and outgoing correspondence
- Types and prepares correspondence, reports and other documents
- Establishes and maintains a records management system that allows for security and easy retrieval of documents/information
- Ensures that the filing system is properly maintained
- Sets and confirms appointments for the Supervisor advising of matters requiring prompt attention.
- Receives and makes telephone calls for the Supervisor
- Performs other related duties assigned from time to time by the Supervisor
The post-holder should be able to demonstrate:
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- High level of confidentiality
- Sound time management and organizing skills
- Proficiency in the use of relevant computer applications
- Excellent Typewriting/word processing speed of at least 30 wpm
- Good note taking skills would be an asset.
- Sound work ethics
Minimum Required Qualifications and Experience:
- 4 CXC/GCE ‘O’ Level including English Language plus Typewriting at 30 - 45 wpm
- Graduated from an accredited Secretarial School
- One (1) year related job experience would be an asset
Letter of application accompanied by a résumé should be submitted no later than
Friday, March 29, 2019 to:
The Director, Human Resource Management & Development
National Land Agency
8 Ardenne Road
We appreciate all responses but only short-listed applicants will be contacted.