Government of JamaicaGovernment of Jamaica

In order to effect a change of Ownership or Possession on the Valuation Roll, two (2) duly executed Notice of Change of Possession forms (TR1 forms) must be submitted, one completed by the transferee (purchaser) and the other by the transferor (vendor), current mailing address, address of subject property, purchase price, etc. The signature of each applicant must be witnessed by a Justice of the Peace or Collector of Taxes.

Where the transfer is in respect of a subdivision, or where it relates to a parcel which is omitted from the Valuation Roll, the shape as well as the position of the parcel(s) in relation to adjoining parcels must be indicated by a map, diagram, or sketch, along with the names of adjoining owners and /or their valuation numbers.

Notice of Change of Possession forms are also required in respect of land with an unexpired lease in excess of three (3) years.

These forms may be submitted through the Collectorates, or directly to the National Land Agency Head Office or at any of the Regional Offices.


Land Registration and Conveyancing Workshop starts October 4, 2022

Social Links

Live Chat Count Down

add chat to your website


For general information about our services, please contact us at:

  • asknla @
  • +876.750.5263
  • +876.946.5263
  • 8 Ardenne Road Kingston 10