Government of JamaicaGovernment of Jamaica

I am eighty-two years old and have no other source of income but my pension. It is difficult for me to pay the new tax on my property. Can I be considered for relief?

Yes. The Ministry of Finance grants Special Discretionary Relief in genuine cases of hardship where elderly persons/pensioners find it burdensome to pay the Property Tax. Application forms are available at all Collectorates.




Land Registration and Conveyancing Workshop starts October 4, 2022

Social Links

Live Chat Count Down

add chat to your website


For general information about our services, please contact us at: