Government of JamaicaGovernment of Jamaica

I disagree with the value you have placed on my land. I need to have it changed. What can I do about it and to whom do I apply?

You may object on the prescribed form to the Commissioner of Land Valuations within 60 days of the date of issue of the Notice of Valuation. This form is available from the NLA Customer Service offices or Collectorates island wide.




Land Registration and Conveyancing Workshop starts October 10, 2023

Social Links

Live Chat Count Down

add chat to your website


For general information about our services, please contact us at: