Government of JamaicaGovernment of Jamaica

My mother keeps getting Valuation and Assessment Notices for land which she sold some ten years ago. She keeps throwing them away. How can I get them to stop sending her these Notices?

She should advise the NLA Customer Service offices of the change in ownership of the property. The forms relating to transfer of ownership should be completed and returned to the NLA Customer Service offices.



Land Registration and Conveyancing Workshop starts October 10, 2023

Social Links

Live Chat Count Down

add chat to your website


For general information about our services, please contact us at: