Government of JamaicaGovernment of Jamaica

The requirements for making changes to the Valuation Roll are, in general, based on the provision of suitable proof to support the action requested.

Where a registered title exists, it can be used to support the majority of claims which might arise. Where the amendment required is in keeping with the information recorded on the title, the request for such change may be made by telephone, fax, or by e-mail, provided there is sufficient information to establish the location of the parcel.
Procedures below relating to ownership may therefore be bypassed in the case of registered land.


Land Registration and Conveyancing Workshop starts October 4, 2022

Social Links

Live Chat Count Down

add chat to your website


For general information about our services, please contact us at: