Government of JamaicaGovernment of Jamaica

Where any information on the Valuation Roll has changed, for example, in cases of a name change or a change of mailing address, or where any error has been detected on a notice printed from Valuation Roll information, the National Land Agency must be advised of the need to update the Roll.

Where it is claimed, for example, that the name on the Roll is incorrectly spelt, a Birth Certificate, Passport, or National Identification  should be presented to prove the claim and establish the basis for the amendment. Requests to update mailing address do  not require supporting documents.
Following are the main circumstances which will require changes to the Valuation Roll:
  • Changes of Ownership or Possession
  • Subdivision of Land
  • Death of Owner
  • Change of Postal Address


Land Registration and Conveyancing Workshop starts October 10, 2023

Social Links

Live Chat Count Down

add chat to your website


For general information about our services, please contact us at: