Government of JamaicaGovernment of Jamaica

The value given to my land seems reasonable but the tax is too high, how can I object?

The Land Valuation Act provides for objection to value only and not to tax. However, if you are experiencing hardship in paying the tax, you may apply to the Ministry of Finance for Special Discretionary Relief.



Land Registration and Conveyancing Workshop starts October 4, 2022

Social Links

Live Chat Count Down

add chat to your website


For general information about our services, please contact us at:

  • asknla @
  • +876.750.5263
  • +876.946.5263
  • 8 Ardenne Road Kingston 10