Government of JamaicaGovernment of Jamaica

Where can I get Property Tax Relief forms or Objection forms and to whom do I send them?

These forms may be obtained from the Collectors of Taxes islandwide and the NLA Customer Service offices, and should be returned to these offices.




Land Registration and Conveyancing Workshop starts October 10, 2023

Social Links

Live Chat Count Down

add chat to your website


For general information about our services, please contact us at: